Position: Research Assistance 2 positions
- In charge for maintaining laborator facilities, materials and assets including but not limited to Controlling of chemicals inventory, glassware & apparatur inventory, laboratory equipment, and assets.
- In charge of preventive maintenance (PM) and calibration of equipment (Cal) and instrument following the Yearly PM and Cal plan
- In charge of safety activities, laboratory housekeeping, handling and disposal of chemicals and biological waste and safety issue reporting
- Provides suggestions on laboratory activity process and system improvement.
- Characterization setup and validation
- Setting up new characterization procedures as assigned or requested either internal or external, making work instructions, making validation protocols, and perform method validations and completion of paper works
- Characterization services
- Provide services of either internal or external characterization as assigned or requets
- Working as an analyst, performing analysis, and analytical report making
- Involved in researh proets and company business activities
- Involve in company's research projects activities and business activities as assigned or requested from each company's business unit
- Pilot plant operation activities
- In charge for activities of pi;ot plant operation and commercialization of research projects as assigned or requested
- Bachelor degree in chemistry, biotechnology, biology, biochemistry, or any related filed in life science.
- Working experiences of 1-2 years as a QC staff or an analyst under ISO 17025 working environment in an industrial laboratory with analytical instruments working experiences is preferred.
- Working experience of 1-2 years as a technical staff in researh unit of government institutes, universities, or private sector is preferred
- New graduates are also welcome.
- Be a self-motivate person, self-discipline, eager to learn, positive thinking, a good team player with can do attitude, target oriented, multitasking, and has a service mind.
- Be able to communicate in English; with fair speaking, listening, and writing skills, and has fair skills using Microsoft office applications.
- Be able to work overtime as per company’s assignments.
- Five-day work week
- Group Accident Insurance
- Medical Expense Reimbursement
- Annual Leave
- Life Insurance
- Social Security