Position: Researcher 2 positions
- Responsible for conducting applied research and some fundamental research with an objective on developing innovative products and/or process in a wide range of applications including functional foods and beverages, nutraceuticals, supplements and personal care products.
- Working as a team in a cross-disciplinary research group is required (such as Related research clusters, Marketing team, Production team)
- Prepare all documents related to experiments (such as technical reports, experimental procedure, record form and SOPs)
- Creation and technology monitoring of IP in related fields.
- Technological awareness: Keep abreast of both available and emerging technology; understand applicability and limitations of technology; actively seek to apply technology to appropriate tasks; show willingness to learn new technology.
- Publishing results of the research in patents and international journals.
- Bachelor or/and Master’s degree in organic chemistry, phytochemistry, natural product chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy, pharmaceutics.
- Experience in fabrication and characterization of bioactive compounds loaded nanoparticles and/or drug delivery is a must
- Knowledge in chemical and bioactivity analysis and characterization is necessary.
- Have very good communication, strong interpersonal and team working skills with proven ability to work in cross-functional team.
- Proactive, energetic and passion to work for success.
- Able to travel and take care of virtual abroad meeting about 10-35% of working time (both oversea countries and local for responsible projects, training and business trip).
- 0-3 years of experience in related field in Research & Development.
- New graduates are also welcome.