- Analyze/characterize sample in Laboratory.
- Organize and maintain accurate records of own work including Laboratory Notebooks;
- Prepare and contribute to written reports based on own work or in cooperation with colleagues;
- Maintain clean and tidy work areas and equipment;
- Carry out other work as assigned by supervisor or Manager
- Strong commitment to safe laboratory operation, practices and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and the quality of own work output;
- Good communication, problem solving and report writing skills.
- Able to work flexibly and effectively under pressure;
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Recognized Science Degree (Bachelor or Master, Major in Chemistry or related field);
- Welcome new graduated
- Good command of English
- Proficient in MS Office applications