Innovation Promotion Section
- The registration product or service shall be the R&D output from Thai research institute, educational institution, or private company.
- The register company shall be juristic person that has registered with Department of Business Development (DBD) and has Thai ownership not less than 51%. Or be the government organization with authorized to produce and commercialize.
- The product or service shall certified by generic standard of the specific product/service and shall possessed testing certificate from authorized organization.
- The product or service shall passed quality testing as identified in product/service description and shall certified by recognized organization on product safety and environmental impact.
Product or service that possessed the above qualifications will be registered on Thai Innovation database for maximum period of 8 years.*
With following conditions:
- If the product has been purchased by government organization for more than 5 years, innovation registration period is 3 years.
- If the product has been purchased by government organization for less than 5 years, innovation registration period is 8 years start from the first purchase day.
Remark: If found out afterward that there is intellectual property infringement, or unacceptable product/service error, or product/service not meet its description; such product/service shall be removed from the Thai Innovation database and the company shall responsible for all damage and the buyer will be protected from IP dispute.
The qualified product/service will be
- Registered in Thai Innovation database for maximum 8 years
- Government organizations, state enterprises, local government organizations and equivalent, or other government organizations can purchase from product/service supplier using special procurement or other similar methods depends on the organization practice.
For more information, please contact:
Tel.: +66 (0) 2564-7000 ext. 71390-71392
Fax.: +66 (0) 2567-7081